Sunday, October 08, 2006

Whenever you are going through something in life, doesn't just about EVERY song on the radio "speak" to you? When I'm lonely and missing Vince like crazy, it seems as if every sad, sappy song was written about ME and my life...the one that I'm considering my "theme" song for right now is SheDaisy's "Come Home Soon"....friggin depressing as hell and I cry every time I listen to it. So one might wonder, if I cry when I hear it, why the hell do I listen to it over and over??? Apparently I like the constant reminder that I'm miserable and lonely! :) I guess it's just one of my many outlets for dealing with him being gone. I'm not going to post the lyrics for the entire song, but the chorus is my favorite part....

"I wonder, I pray
I sleep alone, I cry alone, and it's so hard livin' here on my own...
So please, come home soon...come home soon"

That's all I want, is for him to come home soon....only about 68 more days!

1 comment:

Pat said...

Anne - I always think of you when I hear this song too!