Tuesday, April 22, 2008

We're getting closer!!!!!!!!!!! And my body is definitely feeling it.....UGH.......I just plain ol' HURT this time around! Hopefully I can be done working soon so I can just relax for a few weeks before #3 decides to show up! I was inspired by some of the girls on Baby Center to get creative with belly shots...this is HUGE for me, I hardly have ANY pics of me when I was pregnant with Sam and Alex, now I regret it but not much I can do now! So this was at about 32 weeks (I think) we'll just say 30-something OMG she's huge weeks along :)

Photobucket

8 comments:

Janice said...

LOVE... LOVE... LOVE!!!
Sending you all kinds of love... this us just gorgeous Anne! I still think you look beautiful.. .even as a shadow!! ;)
Hugs!!
Janice

Pat said...

Love the black & white silhouette shot. Very cool!
Good luck in your remaining weeks!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous photo anne!

Kelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelly said...

Beautiful!! Praying for you and family! Can't wait to see the little one! :)

Kelly said...

Beautiful!! Praying for you and family! Can't wait to see the little one! :)

Jaime said...

Look at you how beautiful!! good luck my friend........you are on the downhill slide now!

Julie Overby said...

This photo is amazing! I just wanted to say CONGRATS on the beautiful birth of your little girl. I saw the photos on Janice's blog. I'm so excited for you! She's adorable!